Kingswear Parish Council
Draft Minutes of the Planning Committee held in the Trust Room
on Tuesday 22nd September 2015 at 7.30pm
PRESENT: Cllrs Adams, Essex, Henshall, Newcombe (Chair), Parkes, Payne, Searle (Minutes), Trevorrow,
P/070/15 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (1)
None required as all Planning Committee were present.
P/071/15 MINUTES (2)
The Minutes of the Planning Committee Meeting held on July 28th 2015 were agreed and signed as a correct record.
P/072/15 DECALRATION OF INTERESTS (3)
P/073/15 QUESTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC (4)
P/074/15 PLANNING APPLICATIONS (5)
To consider the following Planning Applications:
1. 30/1908/15/F Retrospective application for erection of dwelling, installation of LPG storage tank and installation of gate (amendments to approval 30/0176/14/F) for East Devon Estates Ltd at Development Site at SX 885 511, adjacent to Wingtor, Higher Contour Road, Kingswear, Devon, TQ6 0DE
Objection: Does not appear to meet HSE guidance or the required industry guidance as in Document J (Combustion Appliances and Fuel Storage Systems)
2. 30/1873/15/O Outline application with some matters reserved for detached dwelling with ancillary garage for Mr M Lee-Wright at Higher Contour Cottage, Redoubt Hill, Kingswear, Dartmouth, TQ6 0DA
Support: With the proviso that the building is no higher than height shown on the outline application and that due care and consideration is taken to protect the privacy of the residents of Mount Pleasant Flats. Also that adequate splays are in place at the exit onto the highway.
3. 30/1724/15/F Alterations to provide 2no. garages, lift and conversion to 2no. dwellings for Mr J Hiscox at Wayside, Lower Contour Road, Kingswear Dartmouth, TQ6 AL
4. 30/1757/15/LB Listed building consent for geotextile marketing advert fixed to building on west elevation for Darthaven Marina Ltd at The Royal Dart, The Square, Kingswear, Dartmouth TQ6 0AA
No objection With the proviso that the present sign is on a temporary basis.
5. 30/1902/15F Householder application for alteration and extension to form extended garden store for Mr and Mrs Donnelly at Farthings, Beacon Road, Kingswear, Dartmouth TQ6 0BS
6. 30/1896/15F Retrospective application to strengthen and repair supporting walls with gabion basket for Mr N Rich on land at SX 882 524 adjacent to Bridge Road, Kingswear, TQ6 0DZ
7. 30/1858/15/LB Listed building consent to replace existing propagation house with new for the National Trust at Greenway House, Greenway, Brixham, TQ5 0ES
P/075/15 TREE MATTERS (6)
P/076/15 CORRESPONDENCE (7) NOTED
P/077/15 PLANNING APPEAL MATTERS (8)
P/078/15 SHDC PLANNING DECISIONS (Kingswear PC Recommendations in Brackets) (9)
Minutes Approved . Date: .